School Council 2018-19
Two pupils from each class (a boy and a girl) represent the School Council. The School Council meet Mrs Ireland regularly over the school year to consider how to make our school even better.
What do School Council do?
The school councillors are elected by the children in their class:
- They go to school council meetings and take part in discussions
- They let the class know what has been discussed at the meetings
- They take the views of the classmates to the school council
- Be involved in projects that the school council runs.
A School Councillor...
- is committed and determined to make a difference.
- always thinking about ways to improve the school.
- talks to children and staff about the school council.
- Learns new skills.
- Has ideas about things the school council can do.
- listens to other childrens' views and understands them.
- Cares about school and wanting to improve it.
Our School Council 2018-19
School Council Initiatives 2018-19