School Council 2018-19
Two pupils from each class (a boy and a girl) represent the School Council. The School Council meet Mrs Ireland regularly over the school year to consider how to make our school even better.
School Council Meetings - PTFA Suite
Tuesday 27th November - 9.15am
Five minute presentation from Year 5 and Year 3
Monday 3rd December - 9.45am
Five minute presentation from Year 2, Year 1 and Reception
What do School Council do?
The school councillors are elected by the children in their class:
- They go to school council meetings and take part in discussions
- They let the class know what has been discussed at the meetings
- They take the views of the classmates to the school council
- Be involved in projects that the school council runs.
A School Councillor...
- is committed and determined to make a difference.
- always thinking about ways to improve the school.
- talks to children and staff about the school council.
- Learns new skills.
- Has ideas about things the school council can do.
- listens to other childrens' views and understands them.
- Cares about school and wanting to improve it.
Our School Council 2018-19
Isabella and Calum - School Council Leaders
School Council Initiatives 2018-19